LERIS Media is a meetings & events producer who provides comprehensive event and entertainment services.
LERIS Media plans and manages meetings and events of a range in size and scope for non-profits, associations, government agencies, and corporations. In addition to conferences, we have produced theatre, television shows, and music festivals; planned Grammy Week events, galas, promotional events, career fairs, press conferences, and product launches.
We handle all facets of the planning including:
- event marketing
- video production
- logistical planning
- program development
- exhibit hall management
- online and on-site registration
- vendor and supplies management
- event layout, setup and decorations
- post meeting reporting and evaluation
- Hotel / venue selection and contract negotiations
LERIS Media produces programs that are creative, cost effective and successfully deliver the desired message to the targeted audience. The properly executed marketing event can facilitate sales, and lead to new collaborations and business ventures.
LERIS Media’s roots are in meetings and event management. We KNOW how to promote events. Whether it be through standard marketing collateral, digital ads, and social media campaigns combined with press relations. We offer:
- Video Teasers. Live Streaming
- Print, Radio and Television Press Coverage
- Marketing Materials: flyers, postcards, banners, etc.
- Digital Marketing: Social Media Campaigns and Twitter Chats
- Promotional Items, branded, pens, mugs, key chains bookmarks, etc.
Contact LERIS Media at email@example.com and let us escalate your business with increased sales!
LERIS Media — paving the way for continued engagement with your clients and prospects and lighting the way for immediate and future sales.
BE SURE TO READ OUR LATEST NEWS
Let’s Get Started
An Expert Meeting Planner, Leris Bernard has produced concurrent luncheons for 3,000 people, concerts and theatrical events. Leris first hung her consultant shingle as a celebrity coordinator responsible for securing the biggest and brightest stars to perform and present awards at the Rhythm & Blues Foundation Awards Ceremony during Grammy Week.